Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just a Quick Update

I am extremely tired right now and so I just wanted to stop by with a quick update to note a couple of things.
  • I'm working on several book reviews right now, for books that I've read over the last couple of months and I'll be posting those over a course of time on this site as well as my myspace.
  • I'll be posting my August reading list at the end of the month, or within the first week of September anyways.
  • There are several new books that I am anxiously awaiting the release of within the next two months: Jean Johnson's The Master, J.R. Ward's Lover Unbound and Christine Feehan's Dark Possession top my list of 'can't wait to reads!' These books start coming out beginning the first week of September, so I'm very excited.
  • I've managed to get back to doing some writing on my book and just for my own sake, I'm very happy that I am!
I suppose that's all for tonight and now, since it is well past my bedtime (in fact it is nearly my wake-up time) I should probably try and get what sleep I can claim.

I'll be back again soon!!

No comments: