Friday, May 14, 2010

A Month of Nora Roberts

I got the idea earlier this month to re-read all of my Nora Roberts novels.  The idea doesn't stop there.  After I read them, I figured that I should write about them. So I will.  It starts with Nora's new series - the Bride Quartet, and will continue first with her other triliogy's and then with the single title novels that I've collected.  I'm going to post the first of these installments in a just a little while.  The rest will come periodically as I finish reading the series and then the novels.  Don't worry, I will be getting back to and finishing my 'Feehan's Dark Carpathian's' series, but I figure after more then six months waiting for the next part there, a couple more weeks won't hurt.

Enjoy my friends and I look forward to chatting with you later.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: