Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes: Feel This


Bethany Joy Galeotti ‘Feel This’
So the song originally comes from her husband’s band Enation, who have done several versions of this song – including an acoustic version – but personally I think that Bethany Joy’s heartfelt, emotion drenched version is the best of them all.  The video here isn’t actually a video, sorry, it’s just a picture while audio plays.  There wasn’t a real, official video made, though you can see her perform the song as her character Haley James Scott on One Tree Hill during the USO concert that they put on during (http://youtu.be/xYLe0-tdLlc) what I think, was season 7…
As for the song itself, I love it.  It’s one of the songs that can go on continuous repeat sometimes while I’m writing, or when I just feel like singing along with the music.  It’s beautiful. Bottom line.  And it makes me think of love - like its one long, complicated definition of the feeling.  A three minute explanation of what you feel, when you feel love.  And that’s beautiful, no matter how you look at it.

1 comment:

Cassie Mae said...

I love her songs on OTH! This one was definitely one of my favorites. :)