Sunday, October 4, 2015

Just One of Those Readings, Well Two...

Alright... Taylor Lavati is an author I only discovered in the last month and a half. I've read two of her books now and have added several others to my TBR pile. 

The first book I read was A RELIANT LOVE. (http://amzn.to/1L3FC57) The story of a young, but desperate to be independent and adult Nathalie, as she embarks on her college experience. She's bubbly and optimistic, and as soon as she meets Sam, he's all she wants. But Sam hasn't had an easy life and he's made more mistakes than he can count. And he's not done. 


He wants Nathalie too and he loves her more than he can say, but he's just not done screwing up and making mistakes. Nathalie helps him and because of her, despite what he believes is his curse, he's able to overcome so many things. 


In the 2nd book FINDING SAM, Sam ends up running and ends up in a small town in the middle of no where. (http://amzn.to/1jIqm7M) He's determined to keep running but as he spends time with the people of the small town while waiting for his truck to be fixed, he discovers that running and hiding doesn't save him from caring or being cared for. And he learns that sometimes forgiveness is something you have to give yourself. 

I don't want to give away too much of the stories, I don't want to spoil the reading for anyone but these two books are ones that I recommend to every body. The story is timeless and sucks you in. The first left me in tears but the second showed me hope, and left me with a smile... and a (happy) tear in my eye.  So here's hoping you a fabulous read and that the remainder of your weekend is excellent. 

No comments: