Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes: All to Myself


The first thing I want to say is that I hope everyone had a really awesome Halloween and that you all survived the candy rush and sugar high that comes with the holiday!  Now on to other things….
Tuesdays Tunes!!!
I love this song.  I really do. 
But this week’s Tuesdays Tune comes to you, not in the form of an awesomely thought provoking song, or a song laden in emotion and suppressed desires… No this weeks TT comes to you because, honestly, since the first time I saw this video (and this was ages ago) every time I hear the song, see the video or really even think about Marianas Trench, I have to giggle.
And okay, so maybe that’s not the best reason to spout my opinions of music, life or whatever at you, and yeah really it’s not, but seriously people WATCH THIS VIDEO and then tell me that you don’t giggle too.
It’s the very ending that gets me every time.  You have to watch it to get why I snicker and laugh like a lunatic.
Or maybe I just do that cause I’m crazy?…
What ever the case may be, I hope you like this week’s Tuesdays Tune:
Marianas Trench ‘All To Myself’                                              
And to check out more Marianas Trench videos and awesome music, whether it makes you giggle or not, hit up the YouTube MarianasTrenchVEVO channel.

1 comment:

Jeremy Bates said...

tuesday tunes! like it.. great idea for a post (im running out of them! lol)