Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Setting Things Up for Later


I’m supposed to be working on something else right now, that’s what the schedule says.  Yet every time I look at the schedule I start getting the jitters because I see that I have to have something ready for this site by Saturday… my own personal deadline for me.  I started thinking about what book reviews could go up, what TV premieres I could talk about and make predictions for, what fanfiction stories I’ve read recently that I think are good; just everything.  With a blog like this there really are so many directions that each individual post can go.  And so I started looking back at what I have done – specifically what projects I started and never got around to finishing here on the site.
To that end I discovered that my review series for Christine Feehan’s Dark series (Feehan’s Dark Carpathians) has been standing with only the first four parts completed for nearly two years… and that is just so NOT cool! So that is one thing that I will be picking up again now.  Look for Part 5 coming this weekend. 
For those of you who haven’t read the first four parts of this series click here and you’ll find yourself looking at those four posts from the past.  And if you want to look at the complete reading list for the Dark series by Christine Feehan, you can follow the permanent link to her official website that is displayed on the sidebar or you can click here. 
And you know what I discovered when I went digging in the past? Well I found myself clicking over to Christine’s website and discovered that the latest book in this series was released just yesterday! Dark Predator is the long awaited story about Zacarias De La Cruz, the oldest, darkest of the De La Cruz brothers, and the last of them to find the light to his darkness, his lifemate.  Can’t wait to read it!! [And even if I wait to fully review this story until its “proper” place in the review series, I will be letting you know what I thought of once I’ve finished it!]
Until then check out this book trailer (straight from Christine's website) for Dark Predator.
On that note – make sure you keep your eyes open for any new releases that you might like reviewed or discussed.  I try to check out the book stores online, author websites and other sources so that I know what’s coming up, what looks interesting, and what to put on my TBR pile but there are only so many hours in the day. 
Happy reading Darlings! (And that might have been a hint about an upcoming release that just had some info about the book released recently… Can you figure it out? If you can, you could win a prize!! *wink, wink*)
See you again soon!

No comments: