Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes: Hush


So remember a couple of weeks ago when I put up the Marianas Trench song All To Myself?  I told you that one of the big reasons that I loved the song was because the video makes me giggle every single time I watch it.  What I didn’t mention was that another of the reasons why I really like that song, the band and all their music is because of Josh Ramsay.  It’s immature reasoning, maybe; it’s silly, absolutely.  But honestly, can you blame me?  He’s just such a cutie!

Why am I babbling about Josh Ramsay and his bona fide cutie-ness?

It’s because of the song Hush that he sings with Emily Osment, another super cutie who is possibly best known for her role as Lilly/Lola on the Disnesy TV series Hannah Montana with singer/actress Miley Cyrus. 

The song is such an upbeat, catchy tune that once you hear it you just can’t help wanting to hear it again.  And then it’s stuck in your head all day, making you smile – at possibly the most inappropriate times. LOL!  I hope you like it! 

'Hush' Emily Osment and Josh Ramsay

And if you’re interested in getting this song for yourself – it is available on iTunes… Unfortunately, I think that it’s still only available for purchase on iTunes Canada.  

No comments: