Thursday, August 2, 2007

My List of July Reads...


So this month seemed to be a month of rereads. It was also a month that I spent far less time reading than in the past months, especially last month! There are three books on the list that are first time reads though (marked in italics) and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

Since J.K. Rowling released the final book in her Harry Potter series this month I decided to reread the previous book before reading the finale of the series. Christine Feehan also has a new book in her Carpathian series coming out soon Dark Possession and so I spent the month reading through all of the Carpathian novels that I already had. I was able to get my hands on two that had previously alluded me and both of them -Gold and -Secret were very much to my liking.

Here's the list, short as it may be!

J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (year 6)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (year 7)

Christine Feehan
(these titles are all part of her Carpathian series and are listed in the correct reading order)
Dark Prince
Dark Desire
Dark Gold
Dark Dream
Dark Guardian
Dark Symphony
Dark Descent
Dark Melody
Dark Destiny
Dark Secret
Dark Demon
Dark Celebration

Thats all there is.... Until next month!!

No comments: