Friday, January 12, 2018

The BIG SURPRISE...

This morning I shared my interview with Indie Author Sonia Taylor Brock with all of you. At the end of that post I included a link to a surprise that she and I have for you too. Now it’s time to share that surprise with you a little less sneakily.

See the thing is I’ve been reading the books of The Swamp Witch series over the past week or so and have really been enjoying them; the characters are colorful and the stories are interesting. So I thought to myself why not give one of them away to someone and introduce somebody new to the Swamp Witch world. Only Sonia decided to take things a step (or three, or four) further… 


From January 12-18 you can enter to win ALL 4 BOOKS OF THE SWAMP WITCH SERIES PLUS SOME SWAG!!! As always there are multiple ways to get your name in the hat and win, but you must leave a comment on one of the Sonia Taylor Brock blog posts…

Book Review

-->


So what are you waiting for? 
Enter now and you could be the winner of this awesome prize pack!!

No comments: