Thursday, April 28, 2016

It's a SALE! Get PHOENYX RISING for just $0.99!

PHOENYX RISING
by Kolleen Fraser 
Urban Fantasy 

On SALE until MAY 6th for just $0.99!

"As a danger to the world, I’ll be locked away here forever. Afraid to move on, afraid to start my life, I have no idea who I was or where I belong, only that I am a killer."

About the book: 

When Phoenyx Ember woke up in the burning remnants of a crater, she couldn't remember anything except her name. She is haunted by the blackness that envelops her past and the limitless power of fire coursing through her veins.

She is charged with a murder she doesn't remember committing and shipped to the Academy, a home for the violent offenders and orphaned children of power.


There, she will fight the darkness inside herself and look for answers to who she is and why her past was erased.


Some secrets are meant to stay hidden.








Get Your Copy Today - On Sale ONLY Until May 6th!


1 comment:

LD Ferris said...

My pleasure Kolleen! Have a great day!