Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rule The World with This Week's Tuesdays Tunes


So last Tuesday Princess and I were at that concert right? Marianas Trench, Walk Off the Earth and Kieran Mercer. And it was an amazing show from start to finish.

But I’ve got a secret that I just can’t hold in anymore…

As much as I loved the Marianas Trench performance (and I did, it was wonderful) I may have enjoyed the set done by Walk Off the Earth even more. #SorryNotSorry

From the first sounds of a strumming guitar in their opening number of Gang of Rhythm, to the brilliant compilation of covers they mashed together, their interaction with the crowd and the great mix of their old and newer music – honestly it was just an incredible performance. The type of performance that a person could never forget whether they’re fans or not. Fortunately I’ve long been a fan of WOTE.

So today’s Tuesdays Tunes comes from their newest album Sing It All Away, not the title track though that’s a freaking awesome song too. But no matter, I can pretty much guarantee that you won’t be able to stop yourself from getting caught up in the rhythm of the song.

Enjoy!

RULE THE WORLD – Walk Off the Earth

No comments: