Monday, April 6, 2009

And Round and Round While We're At It

I don't know where the time goes... I really don't. And I always have such good intentions when I write a note to you all and say that I'm going to write more often - I really do mean it when I say it. It's just that life gets in the way and then other things, more important things, end up popping up in front of me and I get distracted or set in a different direction. Inevitably I end up forgetting about this blog, forgetting that I said I was going to write more and I just end up doing nothing with it. To be completely honest with you, I was debating just deleting the blog entirely a couple of weeks ago. I mean really, it's been 9 months since I last wrote anything it's not like anyone is holding their breath waiting to see what I've been reading lately or what I'm going to write next.

But I'm not going to delete this blog. Whether I really get my act together and start writing more often (even to just start writing out my monthly book lists again) or if it's just here waiting for me for when I do think of something I want to write, I'm not deleting the page. We'll just have to see what happens in the future - and by now, I know better than to tell you that I will try to write more often because I know that I can't garuntee that I will.

Beyond that I can't say I know what this page will become. I don't have any major goals for it. I just don't. Maybe that's a bad thing, but it is the way it is.

Till next time - however long that may be! - I hope you're reading. I hope you're enjoying your life. And I hope that you're happy. See you again sometime (soon??) in the future!

No comments: