Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Before Anything Else

Before I move on with the business of what I actually run this blog to do, I again have to apologize for my most recent absence.  There was a recent death in my family and despite what promises I had made in the form of blog-post commitments to authors and friends, I have been unable to make posts since Mother's Day.

But that time is over, and on this day of all days (it's my oldest daughter Princess's birthday today) I'm back and ready to go!

I leave you with this quote, which I admit I have come to believe more and more as I watch friends and members of my own family pass away.

Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
~Rossiter Worthington Raymond
 

No comments: